Real Estate Agent
United Arab Emirates
We are looking for a knowledgeable real estate agent who can act as a go-between for purchasers and sellers of property. Real estate agents will be responsible for a variety of tasks, including the promotion of listings and the provision of guidance to purchasers and vendors. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is interested in advancing their career in the real estate industry.
Write to us if you meet our requirements and have real estate experience.
- Give advice and help sellers and buyers sell and buy property at the right price and on the best terms.
- Find out what clients want and how much money they have so you can give them solutions that work for them.
- Intervene in negotiations and talk to clients about market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and other related issues to make sure that everyone is treated fairly and honestly.
- Do a comparative market analysis to figure out how much a property is worth.
- Show real estate to possible buyers and try to sell it.
- Get the paperwork ready (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Take care of property auctions or swaps.
- Keep and update lists of properties that are for sale
- Work with home inspectors, appraisers, escrow companies, and lenders.
- Build relationships with lawyers, mortgage lenders, and contractors, and work with them.
- Use ads, open houses, and listing services to get people to buy.
- Keep up with the real estate markets and the best ways to do things.
- Proven work experience as an agent or salesperson for a real estate company
- Proven track record of making sales
- Being able to work alone and having good people skills are both important.
- Strong skills in sales, negotiating, and talking to people
- A license to be a real estate agent or broker
- Must be in good standing with the local realtor board, or an inactive agent who can immediately move his/her license.
- Experience with sales.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of the local property.
Required Education and Experience:
- A minimum of HS Diploma or GED
- Must be a licensed real estate agent.
- Familiarity with and comfort with MS Office
- Possess a valid driver's license.
This role has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, (hours to be specified). However, he/she must be flexible and available to work on weekends and holidays as needed.
Frequent travel is needed.
Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for the Real Estate Agent. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.